Life Of A Spuckle

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

MP3 Blogs

I love MP3 blogs, so I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and give you links to some good tunes and artists all vetted by either my goodself or an even bigger music buff - my mate Stuart. All music should be legal (either that or a link to some other mugs site first) - after all I'm not really after a C&D letter...

Firstly I'd like to introduce The Dammitheads- From their own website:
"They are a rock and roll entity about as alternative as The Clash. While the name seems to allude to a group of people, it actually serves as the creative writing/recording vehicle and schizophrenic alter ego for one otherwise begrudgingly titled singer/songwriter named David Tomaloff."  

If you like catchy rock you can find out more about the band and download 4 tracks from their current release Freeze Motherstickers... here.



P.S. You might first wish to download the tool I used to organise and speed up the process of downloading - Internet Download Manager available in a 30 day trial version here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home