Life Of A Spuckle

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Caesars - Jerk It Out

This is the tune from the catchy iPod Shuffle TV ad, and is due for release as a single in the UK on April 18th. (I'm not sure how long this download will last and I'm sorry for the slowness too).

The Caesars (aka Casears Palace and The 12 Caesars) are a Swedish garage rock band, the name coming from lead vocalist Cesar Vidal. The new album Paper Tigers is released on 25 April.



This is the follow up to their international debut, 39 Minutes of Bliss (In An Otherwise Meaningless World) which was a composite of their previous three releases in Sweden.

3 Comments:

  • Didn't wanna like it, but I do.

    Despite the fact the organ riff sounds like it was ripped straight from an Austin Powers movie.

    Thanks for the post!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25 March, 2005 04:00  

  • When I first heard the song on the commercial, it drove me crazy that I didn't know who it was, until I asked a friend and he luckily knew. Now I listen to it all the time.

    "Jerk It Out" is actually on the 39 Minutes of Bliss album (which I didn't find that great outside of this song), but I guess they're re-releasing it as a single in the UK since it's become so popular?

    I played this song when I went to an iPod DJ night. The irony amused me :-)

    By Blogger nm, at 25 March, 2005 19:56  

  • It's annoyingly catchy innit?

    And yeah, it's a bit weird releasing the new album a week after a single off the old album - can't hurt sales though.

    By Blogger spuckle, at 29 March, 2005 12:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home