Life Of A Spuckle

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Liz Phair - Why can't I?

An exceedingly poppy offering from Liz Phair, in fact it may as well be an Avril Lavigne song apart from the explicit lyrics that Liz is so fond of. Thing is though - it's catchy and I can't help myself... I like it.

Liz Phair - Extraordinary
This has a very heavy intro which pleases me a lot, unfortunatley it then descends into another, albeit acceptable, pop song.

Liz Phair - Stuck On An Island
This is more what we expect from Liz in this shelved demo.

Liz Phair - Flower
Finally my favourite, and likely the most explicit, Liz Phair song - the various speeds and styles that she plays this song live amaze me - I love every version I get my hands on.

You can get the imaginitively titled current album Liz Phair here. Plus you can get most, if not all, of the Liz Phair back catalogue cheaply here.


If no-one's reading this then there's not much point in continuing, so if you've read this far I'd appreciate a comment...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home