Life Of A Spuckle

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Her Space Holiday - Japanese Gum

I have to admit, I'm not too familiar with Her Space Holiday or any of the previous offerings but I'm pretty keen on the album this track is taken from - The Young Machines. I love the strings on this mellow track.

Her Space Holiday - My Girlfriends Boyfriend

From the website: Her Space Holiday is the brainchild of Audio Information Phenomena label owner Marc Bianchi. Hailing from the San Francisco Bay Area, Marc started his musical career playing in well known hard core bands (Indian Summer, Mohinder and Calm). After a couple years of enduring the unfulfilling "band life", Marc decided to trade in the smoky club atmosphere for an intimate home recording environment. Since 1996, Marc has been writing and recording music under the alias of Her Space Holiday.

More tracks from The Young Machines:
Tech Romance
Something To Do With My Hands
The Luxury Of Loneliness

From Manic Expressive:
The Ringing In My Ears
Key Stoke

From Home Is Where You Hang Yourself:
Sleeping Pills
The Doctor and the DJ
Snake Charmer

From the Ambidextrous LP:
Logic 'American Household' (Front Hug Mix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home